You are here

Nuria Mathog, Editor
1:05 pm CST November 27, 2018

The Frankfort Village Board on Nov. 19 entered into an intergovernmental agreement to provide a school resource officer for Frankfort School District 157-C.

The officer will be responsible for providing both police and community-oriented services for the district, which will compensate Frankfort for 75 percent of the officer's gross salary. In turn, the Village will pay the remaining 25 percent of the officer's salary, along with benefits.